The proceedings of the conference is now published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series - Volume 7118. You can find information about it at http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-28495-3 or access the online version at http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-642-28495-3/ .
The Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) conference series was initiated in 1994, when the first event was held at Queen's University in Kingston. The SAC proceedings are published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series published by Springer.
SAC 2011 is held in co-operation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), which is the leading professional organization for cryptographic research.
The SAC conference has been held annually since 1994 in various Canadian locations, including Calgary, Kingston, Montreal, Ottawa, Sackville, St. John’s, Toronto and Waterloo.
The objective of the conference is to present cutting edge research in the designated areas of cryptography and to facilitate future research through an informal and friendly setting.
SAC 2011 will be held at Ryerson University, Ontario, Canada, during August 11-12, 2011.
There are four areas covered at each SAC conference. Three of the areas are permanent
- design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash functions and MAC algorithms;
- efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms;
- mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
The fourth area for SAC 2011 is
- Cryptographic tools and methods for securing clouds.
- Submission deadline: May 09, 2011
- Notification of decision: July 11, 2011
- Preproceedings version deadline: July 25, 2011
- Conference: August 11-12, 2011
- Post-proceedings version deadline: August 31, 2011
For their enthusiastic and generous support, we gratefully acknowledge the sponsors of SAC 2011, including:
|  Faculty of Engineering, Architecture, and Science|